We have developed a brand new extensive Virtual Formula SAE Handbook to help teams navigate the 2020 competition season! This guide should be a one-stop shop regarding all things 2020 event. This all-encompassing ‘Virtual Formula SAE Handbook’ document is housed on Series Resources. This is a living document and will be continuously updated as information becomes available.
What the handbook will include:
- virtual event operation details
- static schedule
- static event descriptions
- specialty virtual event info
- awards info
- sponsor info
• Presentation Judging will take place on Thursday, June 4th through Friday, June 5th between the hours of 12:00 PM EDT and 4:00 PM EDT.
• Cost Judging will take place on Monday, June 8th through Tuesday, June 9th between the hours of 12:00 PM EDT and 5:00 PM EDT.
• Design Judging will take starting on Wednesday, June 10th through Saturday, June 13th between the hours of 11:00 AM EDT and 5:00 PM EDT.
• We are currently working on a virtual noise test event. Formula SAE Program Manager and the Noise Captain are developing the details. We will update the newsfeed and handbook as soon as it is finalized.
- Static surveys close at 11:59 PM EDT tomorrow, Wednesday, April 22nd
- The deadlines for the Design Report and Design Spec Sheet have been extended to April 30th
- The Cost Report submission for teams who have yet to submit is also extended to April 30th
- Be sure to continue to continue to complete your Fast Track Rosters on www.sae.org to ensure all team members are receiving emails and participation invites for the virtual