At Formula SAE Lincoln and Electric, there will be quite a line-up of long-time and new sponsors very anxious to meet you! Here are a few of the highlights for each sponsor who will be onsite.
• DS SolidWorks Corp. (Shirt Sponsor) https://www.solidworks.com/sw/education/forumla-sae-racing-student-contest.htm/
As always, the DS SolidWorks team will be sponsoring the official event shirt. You can find the DS SolidWorks team on foot throughout the event visiting teams that use their software and looking for teams that don't. Their giveaways are always the talk of the event, and this year will not be an exception.
• Honda R&D Americas https://www.honda.com/
Honda is ready for the Welcome Ceremony on Wednesday. They'll be hosting a pizza party at the main tent after the Ceremony. Stop by the “Meet the Sponsors” tent and see what openings they have at Honda. Be sure and thank them for the pizza!
• General Motors (Internet Café & Awards Ceremony Sponsor) https://search-careers.gm.com/
General Motors will by hosting the GM Internet Cafe close by the Paddocks. If you need WiFi or need to print something, GM has you covered. Stop by and speak with their recruiters. Join GM in the Main Tent for the Awards Ceremony on Saturday night and see what they brought to show you.
• Altair Engineering http://www.altair.com Altair is joining this year as the Registration sponsor. You will be greeted by their staff during registration where they will give you a gift bag. Don’t forget to thank them and you can visit them in the “Meet the Sponsors” tent the remainder of the competition.
• Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (Skid Pad Sponsor) http://us.coopertire.com/
Cooper had such a great experience last year, they are sponsoring Skid Pad so they can see all of your vehicles cornering the course. Stop and visit them at the “Meet the Sponsors” tent so they can meet you!
• Cummins Inc. (Technical Inspection Sponsor) https://www.cummins.com/
Cummins loves to see you at Technical Inspection and cheer you on as you pass tech. Let’s see what vehicle they bring this year for you to look under the hood. Stop by the “Meet the Sponsors” tent so they can meet you and congratulate you on your success! There are many of their staff that are alumni and very successful at Cummins.
• Magna International Inc. (Autocross Sponsor) https://www.magna.com/
Magna is joining us this year at Autocross and they will be at the entrance of Autocross to great your team. Stop by the “Meet the Sponsors” tent so they can meet you. Be sure to thank them for their support and see what they’ve brought you!
• ROUSH (Acceleration Sponsor) https://www.roush.com/
ROUSH is coming to Lincoln and sponsoring Acceleration. Stop by the “Meet the Sponsors” tent so they can meet you and tell you all about their company and openings. Make sure to thank them for their support this year!
Visit these sponsors in the “Meet the Sponsors” tent between Garages 2 and 3. Thank them for their support of Formula SAE Lincoln/Electric.
• Blue Origin http://www.blueorigin.com
• Ford Motor Company http://corporate.ford.com/homepage.html
• Karma Automotive http://www.karmaautomotive.com New to FSAE
• Lincoln Convention and Visitors Bureau http://www.lincoln.org/
• MathWorks www.mathworks.com
• Siemens https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/
• SpaceX http://www.spacex.com
• Wacker http://www.wacker.com
• Hoosier Racing Tire http://www.hoosiertire.com
They will have their trailer ready to service your tire needs.
• Nebraska Ethanol Board http://ethanol.nebraska.gov/wordpress/
Friends of Formula SAE
• Ansys http://www.ansys.com
• Bell Racing USA http://www.bellracing.com
• Bruel & Kjaer http://www.bksv.com/en/
• Fibre Glast Developments Corporation http://www.fibreglast.com
• Kawasaki https://www.kawasaki.com/
• Lincoln Electric http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us/Pages/default.aspx
• Powersim Inc. http://www.powersimtech.com
• SCCA https://www.scca.com/
• SCCA Foundation http://www.sccafoundation.com/
• Sunoco https://www.sunocoracefuels.com/
• VI-Grade http://www.vi-grade.com