Please look at the following reminders/updates to ensure you are ready to present.
• Did you claim your account with Pathable? Each presenter should have already received an invite from Pathable.
• Are you able to log into Pathable?
• Are your presenters correct?
• Is your team's presentation time listed and correct?
• Are you prepared to present on a zoom platform?
• Have you read the rules and event descriptions?
• Are you prepared for the allotted presentation time and Q&A from the judges?
• You can log into your virtual presentation room up to 20 mins early. Note: Judges will also be able to join 20 mins early.
As a reminder we will have staff during the event to assist you, but if you attended the practice sessions or the Live Q&A you should be all set for your presentation! Please email us at collegiatecompetition.sae.org with any questions or changes. No changes/updates will be accepted after 3:00pm ET on April 15th, 2021
We hope all presenters took the time to utilize their pre-scheduled practice session. Do you now have questions regarding the Pathable platform? Join is for LIVE Q&A Tuesday, April 16th at 2:00pm ET. We will have staff available to help prepare you for Presentations on beginning April 19th.
To access, you can find a direct link to the session on the Live Q&A page. From there, they can access the meeting link and then "Reserve Spot"